Weekly Dazzle - May pt. 3

Hi everyone! I hope your week has been better than mine -- well, at least ended better than mine. Here I was thinking we had finally reached spring, or dare-I-think-it summer, but nope: it snowed. Twice. At least warmer weather is on the way again!

Dazzling Product
This week is a repeat for me: Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter. I was neglecting my lips for a few days there, and after one day of using this (I apply it in the morning after my shower, and just before I go to bed) and my lips are back to normal. Yeay!

Least Dazzling Product
I don't actually have a least dazzling product, so I'm going to stick Mother Nature in this category. I mean, really: snow in May??

Dazzling Entertainment
Again, I've got to hand it to BGT. Even the bad acts are so bad they're entertaining. Next week is the final week for this show -- we get it every night until the finale.

Dazzling Food
I've been watching a lot of Chopped lately, and for some reason it's been making me crave apples. So I bought this new type of apple that I can't remember what it is!! I'll let you know after I check it out @ the grocery store that is so yummy. Nice and crisp and the perfect blend of tart and sweet. What's your favourite fruit / vegetable to snack on?

New Purchase
The only new purchase I made was a box of hair dye. Nothing special, just something close to my natural colour so I can start doing my hair straight again. My roots were seriously long, but they blended well when I was doing my hair curly (as in super-curly: just put some mousse in and diffuse it), but are super noticeable when I do my hair straight. So now it's all brunette.

I've also decided to start growing out my bangs, and so far I'm liking it. What are your thoughts on bangs: yay or nay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up